HKMP’s Business Tax Services group combines its extensive knowledge of tax law with a focus on each client’s individual needs. Working together, we take the necessary time to understand your business to ensure that we develop and implement strategies that meet your specific goals. Our planning for the company also incorporates the shareholder’s personal, estate and wealth planning goals.
Setting a plan in place is the first step. We continue to review your plan and amend accordingly, as you grow and the economic environment changes.
HKMP tax services include:
- Development of tax strategies tailored to your business
- Preparation of business income tax returns
- Personal returns for high net worth individuals
- Structuring of mergers, sales and acquisitions
- Representation with regards to any Federal, State or Local tax authority audit or inquiry
Business, Partnerships and LLCs
In addition to helping business entities meet their compliance responsibilities, we review current and projected operations to ensure maximum tax efficiency.
HKMP offers a wide range of estate and gift planning services to help protect your most important asset: your family’s future financial well-being. Working closely with your attorney, we help you implement estate planning strategies designed to minimize the tax burden on their estate and meet your family’s liquidity and future income needs.
This includes advising on:
- Business succession planning
- Wealth transfer planning
- Family and charitable gifting strategies
- Retirement planning, including use of 401Ks, pension and profit sharing plans, as well as, traditional and Roth IRAs
- Life insurance
Private Client Advisory
HKMP offers a full range of tax services, including preparation of individual tax returns, mapping out effective tax strategies and representing client interests before the Internal Revenue Service. Our approach is proactive and customized to your specific requirements. We anticipate and address the impact of tax law changes and changes in personal circumstances and income for each and every client.