Selecting a firm to address your accounting and auditing needs is an important decision. You want an experienced company that’s large enough to serve all of your needs, yet can provide individual attention required by your growing business and personal requirements. HKMP always assigns a minimum of two partners to every client allowing your firm to benefit from our extensive knowledge with personalized service to meet your unique needs.
HKMP offers a complete range of accounting services to serve the financial needs of individuals and businesses. Our experience enables us to customize audit procedures that truly reflect business risks, as well as provide practical solutions to your business issues. With exacting detail and a straightforward approach, we will act as your trusted advisors.
HKMP accounting and audit services include:
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Audits of employee benefit plans, including 401(k), profit sharing and pension plans to comply with IRS and Department of Labor requirements
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financials
- Preparation of forecasts, projections, budgets and financial analyses
- Forensic accounting services
HKMP financial statements:
- Meet or exceed high quality standards
- Adhere to criteria recognized by independent reviews of the accounting profession as performed under the guidance of the American Institute of CPAs